In order to play Dragon Raja Online, your computer must meet up to the following requirements:
|Processor||Pentium III 500Mhz / AMD 500||Pentium III 1GHZ or Equivalent|
|Memory||128MB RAM or higher||512MB RAM or higher|
|Hard Disk Space||2GB or higher||5GB or higher|
|Operating System||Windows 2000/XP||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Graphics Memory||16MB or Higher||32MB or Higher|
|Video Settings||DirectX 800x600 16Bit color||DirectX 1024x768 32Bit color|
You can download the game client from one of the mirrors below:
Patch Download Version 65
- - Changed war and quest time schedules. Please check the in-game help section or the forum for the new schedule.
- - Fixed increase in CPU usage when alt-tab caused by patch version 63.
- - Fixed 16bit colour not working.
- - Improved Alt-Tab.
- - Fixed not being able to equip quantity items when quantity < 10.
- - Fullscreen now supports rendering in either 16bit or 32bit (fixes Windows 8 problems)
- - Fixed Job droping equiped weapon's duration
- - Fixed items not stacking when picking them up fast.
- - CraftPick now works for butchering
- - 6h double exp pills
- - Fixed gambling NPC handing out 0/0 durability items
- - Improved every monster spawn in Zypern
- - Fixed characters with name length > 15 being unable to retrieve PWP reward.
- - Added a non-transferable Redistribution of Ability item that is given to players when reach level 101. This replaces the reset menu popup at level 101.
- - Corrected in-game help max endu before dual for Warrior, Archer, Thief, and Priest.
- - Added "Cannot Be Transferred" text to item explanation for non-transferable items.
- - Repair Durability item now transferable.
- - Arena Buff NPCs no longer decrease the player's Divine or Mana.
- - Increased friend list limit to 100.
- - Player killing setting changed to always enabled in scenarios.
- - War times will be rescheduled. See ingame help page for new times.
- - Scenario times will be rescheduled. See ingame help page for new times.
- - Corrections to Help page War Times, Magic, Combat skills.
- - Corrections to Combat skill descriptions.
- - Server relocation.
- - Fixed memory leaks.
- - Fixed some errors that could cause crashes.
- - Fixed mantles and accessories with 0 duration not being equipable.
- - Fixed dual classes not giving the 100 extra stat points.
- - Fixed bug with Interfaces having wrong priority.
- - Removed Extra Spells from MainInterface UI
- - Fixed login not working.
- - Fixed small issue in Option Menu
Dragon Raja 1.6.7
- - Items do not disappear anymore on breaking. They become unusable instead.
- - Rare items will no longer drop on the ground if the bag is full, they will be put into the Merchant Board instead.
- - Most of the hotkeys are now customizable.
- - UI Elements having "shortcut" propriety can now use hashtags in order to use any hotkey defined in the options.
- - Highly improved add-on support for UIs. (more information on this later)
- - Job tools do not need to be equipped anymore. Having them in the bag is enough to use the jobs they're needed for.
- - Revamped the options menu, it is now also accessible from the login-screen.
- - Duel off/on is now saved when you relog or close the game.
- - Trade off/on is now saved when you relog or close the game.
- - Guild Party off/on is now saved when you relog or close the game.
- - Nation Party off/on is now saved when you relog or close the game.
- - Drop off/on is now saved when you relog or close the game.
- - You can now set via /pick craft command or option menu if you wish the items you craft to go directly into your bag.
- - You can now set via /pick material command or option menu if you wish the items you gather through primary jobs to go directly into your bag.
- - Several bug fixes regarding the new Arena System.
- - A small crash happening with the UI will be fixed.
- - You can now equip arrows by left clicking them like regular weapons.
- - Fixed a bug in the daily job quests involving the killing of monsters. You should now be able to abandon your killing quests without bugging the npc.
- - Fixed a crash whilst fishing caused by weather effects.
- - Fixed Monster War points not always increasing.
- - Fixed Stun/Stone not being removed properly by Languid pot or any remove curse spell.
- - Fixed Desperado and Warmaster Symbol having incorrect values on client side.
- - Fixed some typos in rare attribute strings.
- - Fixed Saint symbol not showing any attributes.
- - Stopped equipment change being spammed when holding down F9-F11 keys.
- - Corrected the money requirements for ability redistribution shown to the player in the client to match the server side requirements.
- - Fixed Guild Chat not closing when chat is unlocked.
- - Fixed tabbing between different chat types not changing the chat type button to the correct one.
- - Fixed moving of caret up and down within mail window edit control.
- - Fixed a bug in previous patch.
- - Fixed a small bug with the arena system.
Dragon Raja 1.6.6
- - Added the Ranked Arena system.
- - Random Arena matches now teleport the players back where they were once the match is over.
- - Fixed several bugs redarging the new UI System
- - Fixed several crashes happening when the client wasn't focused (e.g. when doing alt+tab)
- - Fixed client freezing upon Tactic Level up.
- - Fixed a crash upon the use of a candle.
- - Fixed a crash regarding items.
- - Fixed a crash due to a memory problem.
- - Reduced UI memory usage.
- - Added six new UI options, "active", "permanent", "priority", "silent", "OpenSound" and "CloseSound".
- - Added two new UIButton options, "silent" and "sound".
- - Added a Dark Bear mount.
- - Space and Escape now close the UIs using the new system (unless they have permanent=1).
- - Added sounds on closing/opening an UI from the new UI System.
- - Added sounds on clicking on a button from the new UI System.
- - The old and new UI systems do not conflict anymore.
- - Holy Cure and Remove Curse now cure from Converting Armor.
- - Fixed a crash occuring with Twinkle Star and some other spells.
- - Fixed a crash when retrieving a guild item.
- - Fixed a crash when taking a screenshot.
- - Fixed an error occuring with shadows.
- - Fixed a crash occuring when the dual class screen was showing.
- - Reverted font change.
- - Fixed the new crash issue with previous patch and a few others crashes that have been reported.
- - Fixed Status window text offsets
- - Fixed a crash when logging into the game.
- - Fixed a problem where items disappear when dragging them onto belt from inventory.
- - Fixed a problem where items that cannot be put onto belt disappear instead of being put into inventory.
- - Fixed name tags displaying incorrectly.
- - Friend list button no longer has green edge/border for hover and pressed state image.
- - Fixed a problem where mouse events are not handled for UI windows when they are first opened.
- - Mail box window now no longer causes excessive moving of map (due to windows closing and re-opening) when changing between different parts of the Mail box UI.
- - Item tooltips(explanation) shown when hovering now follow the mouse cursor. This keeps the correct item tooltip showing when items are moved around.
- - Fixed the incorrect displaying of bank numbers and position of the number text.
- - Rain sound is now looped, fixing the gaps in the audio when it is raining.
- - Fixed a problem where NPC would randomly change direction when moving around.
- - Fixed a problem where NPC would be stuck in walk animation after reaching destination.
- - Corrected Thunder Blow Level 2 combat skill damage % description. It is now 32~36% and was 32~35%.
- - Fixed destination cursor not showing.
- - Fixed the gap between the two names of NPC to be same as gaps between names on character tags.
- - Fixed character name tag offsets for face picture, dual mark, and NPC HP gauge.
- - HP gauge for NPC is now drawn the same as Player HP gauge.
- - Corrected "Lightening" typo in Combat Skill descriptions.
- - Corrected Lightning Shield Level 1 and 2 combat skill damage % description. It is now 20~24% and 27~31% before it was 20~23% and 27~30%.
- - Corrected Extreme Lightning Level 2 combat skill damage % description. It is now 20~26% before it was 20~25%.
- - Corrected Extreme Earth Level 3 combat skill damage % description. It is now 130~134% before it was 13.~134%.
- - Corrected Extreme Fire Level 1,2, and 3 combat skill damage % description. It is now 10~13%, 15~19%, and 25~25% before it was 20~23%, 30~34%, and 40~45%.
- - Corrected Tybern's Gift Level 1 combat skill damage % description. It is now 30~34% before it was 30~35%.
- - Corrected Twister Level 2 combat skill damage % description. It is now 20~22% before it was 20~23%.
- - Fixed item tooltip going outside of screen area. Will now be able to see the full tooltip for items on quick slots.
- - Fixed typo "icorrect" in en_lan for the ID/Login is incorrect message.
- - Fixed skill name, skill level, skill exp, name, and exp text offsets on main interface.
- - Checked and made corrections to text inside client data files.
- - Fixed magic and skill tooltip drawing behind interface windows.
- - Add requirements to magic tooltip.
- - Changed magic and skill tooltip location.
- - Removed ability line of skill tooltip.
- - Money values are now comma separated in most cases.
- - Fixed merchant board closing and re-opening when item lists are requested.
- - Fixed money text offset for dyeing, shops, learn item, learn skill, and nation salvation interfaces.
- - Fixed text offsets on character select interface.
- - Fixed Fleet Missile, Thunder Strike, and Thunder Blow not dealing increased damage.
- - Fixed magic learn going back to the first class after learning magic.
- - Added BigMaze time to help page.
- - Added War schedule to help page.
- - Fixed a NPC saying he is from 'Vyseus' but should say 'Yllse'.
- - Fixed a NPC saying he wants 'Poncho' when should say 'Bread'.
- - Fixed Snow War status window.
- - Fixed Guard Stone announcements.
- - Fixed Snow War start window not showing the minimum and maximum entry level.
- - Fixed Mail Box page text offset.
- - Fixed Skirmish Status (Nation War) text offsets for the numbers of each nation.
- - Added small description of monster war and schedule to help page.
- - New Arena System, added as BETA for now. Check our forums for more informations.
- - Added Squirrel Scripts to the UI, check forums for more informations.
- - Added several new Widgets to the UI, check forums for more informations.
- - Fixed the butchering message saying 'Wheat' instead of the proper item name.
- - Fixed a crash due to some magics (such as Twinkle Star).
- - Fixed a small bug with Daily Quests.
- - Now players need to do a certain amount of damages to a stone before getting PWP from it in the Local War.
- - The Local War rewards are now obtainable from a NPC in each main town instead of 20s after the end of the war.
- - The price of some items will be changed in order to prevent the usage of bots from making money.
- - The damages of Extreme Ice have been a bit decreased to balance a bit Thieves toward Archers.
- - Fixed several crashing bugs.
- - Decreased the damages of Converting Armor and Lightning Shock Skills.
- - Added UILayout to the Custom UI.
- - Added a Crash Report when the Game Crash. Please don't forget to add additional informations when you report a crash and do not hesitate to report.
- - Fixed Priests spells not being put in the Quick Magic.
- - Fixed the hotkey icons on the MagicIcon widget not showing properly for characters from A to Z and numbers.
- - Fixed that it was unable to learn job items.
- - Fixed the hotkeys that weren't working.
- - Fixed the merchant board crashing.
- - Fixed the merchant board showing weird texts.
- - Fixed the Peace/Battle/PKMode button which was buged when using some skills.
- - Fixed the mouse cursor which was blocked on its position after using it to scroll the screen up/down/left/right
- - Fixed mails list not being updated on opening.
- - Should have fixed the game sometimes crashing on loading.
- - Fixed the game crashing on closing.
- - Fixed people whispering you not getting registered in your whispering list.
- - Fixed the whispering using the friend list.
- - Changed Blood Earth cooldown to 20s.
- - Changed Charging colldown to 10s
- - Fixed Archer and Thief multi having their damages too high.
- - Fixed whispers sometimes reseting.
- - Fixed Potion icon still showing even when the pot box is empty.
- - Added a small cooldown to Charging skill.
- - Fixed multiple bugs which were annoying. The rest will be fixed in the next patch.
- - Fixed a small UI bug.
- - Fixed quick items not having the proper explanation on the new UI.
- - Fixed a UI loading bug at launch.
Version 35 (Dragon Raja version 1.6e)
- - Fixed several minor bugs.
- - Fixed a bug that prevented to cast some combat skills while running.
- - Added the Monster War.
- - Changed the job material gathering text to show which item has been gathered.
- - Added Combat Skill Reset books in the Mall.
- - New User Interface.
- - Thieves and Archers will no longer loose their CP Charge if they wrongly click on a target within their party/team.
- - Increased the range of the "Charging" skill and added a 2s stun effect.
- - Increased the number of Tornados in the Extreme Wind skill and increased its damages.
- - Increased the number of ticks of the Twister skill and increased its damages.
- - Increased the damages of Extreme Earth skill.
- - Blood Will skill now decrease the warrior's life but increase his damage according to his life. (The lower is life is, the higher the damages are).
- - Increased the damages of the Ground Attack skill.
- - Blood Earth skill now stuns for 2s the ennemies around the warrior.
- - Increased the damages of Extreme Lightning.
- - Lightning Shock will now drop the opponent's shield's AC, up to 5 stacks or decrease the Complete Sanctuary effect of the opponent.
- - Increased the damages of Lightning Boom.
- - Converting Armor will now drop the opponent's shield's AC, up to 5 stacks or decrease the Complete Sanctuary effect of the opponent.
- - The Damages increase of Extreme Fire now works properly but has been changed to 10%, 15% and 20% instead of 20%, 30%, 40%.
- - Converting Armor will now work if the Archer has any kind of protection on him (Safe from Danger, Bless, Protection, etc...)
- - The Damages increase of Extreme Ice now works properly but has been changed to 10%, 15% and 20% instead of 20%, 30%, 40%.
Version 34 (Dragon Raja version 1.6d)
- - Added Monster War!
A whole new war which will bring you to the dark Hades Warfield !
The war is however currently in BETA phase.
- - Fixed some words not showing in the chat
- - Added early Monster War features
- - any fixes and tweaks in the Local War
- - Automated PK on/off in scenario quests (with the exception of Big Maze)
- - Several bug fixes
- - Decreasing server load (should maybe solve some lag problems)
- - The NPC to bring back in quest should turn players properly into ghosts now.
- - "Saint Elmo's fire staff" has been renamed to "Saint Elmo's lightning staff".
- - Changed resistance of Aura Iskra Bow to be fire
- - Changed resistance of Iskra Bow to be fire
- - Changed resitance of Saint Elmo's lightning staff to be lightning
- - Changed resistance of Adad Staff to be lightning
- - Fixed the HP Bar of NPCs not decreasing after Magic Attacks
- - Fixed the Monster Hunting Quests
- - Changed the "Id doesn't exist" message to "ID/Password incorrect"
- - Fixed a Typo with the New Archer Skill
- - Added a new item to the game, a scroll making you able to switch a skill with another (only works for Archers for now).
- - Added a quest (will be explained later) to obtain the scroll described above.
- - Added a "Switch" skill for Archers called "Flame Arrow". This skill will replace" Multiple Fire" once the scroll is used. Using the scroll again will change "Flame Arrow" back into "Multiple Fire".
- - Made it impossible for priests to resurrect someone of another nation in a map of their nation during the Local War (for example, a Yllse priest can't ress a Vyseus a Zypern char in a Yllse map, but still can in a neutral map and in a Vyseus or Zypern map).
- - Cleaned and improved performances of the Server (possibly reducing lag).
- - Reduced the minimum required level of some skills for Archers, Warriors and Thieves.
- - Monster Arena is fixed.
- - Re-enabled day/night
- - Big Maze Quest opening!
- - Fixed some exploits
- - Re-enabled Snow Weather
- - Fixed Recent logout in Scenario Quests
- - Added new Help Pages
- - Fixed several bugs with the achievements
- - Added Christmas Event
- - Fixed the Christmas music not being played in towns
- - Fixed a character deletion bug where it was impossible to recreate a character with the same name
- - Added Help Files in the client about the new War System.
- - Fixed Several Bugs in the New War System.
- - Activation of the New War System
- - Ping is now in the top center of the screen on every resolution and displayed in green, yellow and red.
Version 24 (Dragon Raja version 1.6c)
- New Feature:
- - New War System using Personal War Points in order to give rewards.
- - More balanced than the previous war, gives a chance to everyone to get Dual Fame and Fame
- - More details can be found on the forums at http://forum.dragonraja.eu
- Other changes:
- - Fixed the recent logout in quest now teleporting you correctly outside of quest if it fails inside quest (instead of in town)
- - Added the Upgradable Star Crests (NPCs for the Upgrades can be found in Venom Dungeon)
- - Recent logout during Scenario Quest will now log you outside of the quest instead of town(if the inside quest recent logout fails).
- - You are now able to talk to the NPC that teleports you back in quest while being a ghost.
- - Party killings are now counted for Monster Hunting quests.
- - Tactic Exp % display should now be fixed.
- - Fixed bug with the NPC to teleport back in Scenario Quest not putting you properly as ghost.
- - Dragon Raja will be playable in higher resolutions after the update, please note that this is still in beta phase and problems may occur with resolutions higher than 800x600. If notice any problems, please let us know.
- - Possible Fix for the War Chat
- - G2 Items and higher are no longer taken by Quest NPCs
- - Due to people accidentally clicking on the revival button when trying to move, you now need to right click on it. Left clicking on it will not trigger the button and only make your character move to clicked position.
- - The revival bug of logging off exactly after being revived but before being moved has been fixed: You now teleport to town as a ghost. In town you will be revived by pressing the button again.
- - Moving to town is now also allowed in the Scholium2 (beginner) map.
- - In all Venom Dungeon maps you no longer need to have your SC in your inventory, you can keep it equipped.
- - Observer mode in arena has now been fixed: you may now see how many remain on each side and who dies to who.
- - Changed message box after connection lost to be in-game.
- - Fixed sound system (sound settings should now be stored properly and work at the start of the game, the checkbox of background music at the start of the game now works, turning sound effects low should no longer result in loud sound spikes)
- - Added a revival button on death which is usable by everyone: using this button will revive and teleport you back to your hometown.
- - Going back to your hometown (when alive) can now be done through the options menu and then pressing 'moving to the village'. Re-logging just to get to town is hence no longer necessary.
- - Ghosts of other nations cannot be seen anymore in Kalaile during Local War
- - Fixed a heavy bug abuse.
- - Fixed a small bug with the new Help Pages.
- - De-food Spell and Skill disabled during Scenario Quests.
- - A message will now pop-up if you get disconnected.
- - Fixed buff not being shown if a characters that has buffs goes out of your screen and comes back.
- - New Undead Quest added on Sunday
- - Quest and War times will be changed to fit better with the time zones of everyone
- - New Help Pages
- - Spell Complete Sanctuary is now disabled during Scenario Quests
Version 1.6b of Dragon Raja:
- - New feature: Achievement system with 51 achievements
- - HP Gauge of monsters client side are now more accurate.
- - Fixed some crash with the new selection mechanisms.
- - New selection mechanisms only work with butcher now.
- - Added F11 as hotkey to change equipment
- - Made equipment change with hotkeys F9-10-11 more intelligent (uses the items you actually registered for each set)
- - Equipment sets are now saved Server Side
- - Items that belong to a Set will have a tooltip
- - Added % to Tactic Exp Gauges
- - Merchant Permit now work
- - Added possibility to Recent Logout in the following maps: Sermenys Dungeon, Abyss Maze, Undead Dungeon and Big Maze. However, you have a limited time of 2 minutes to re-log or you will be forced to go to town.
- - Fixed GM Job not accepting stacks of items
- - Improved selection mechanisms with mouse
- - Fixed a graphics error with rain showing red dots
- - Now impossible to go behind Castle and Snow war stones.
- - Removed some debug messages in the Client.
- - RE should no longer be allowed to be put inside the bank
- - Guild and Nation party fixed (In-game commands: /guildparty & /nationparty)
- - Zypern Flag & Yllse Flag text now display on the correct flag
- - Many item text errors have been fixed
- - Monster Hunting Quests fixed for jobs
- - Complete Sanctuary is now self cast only
- - Miracle Recover is now self cast only
- - Shadows displaying incorrectly now fixed
- - Triflask & Bottles have been added back into Alchemy/Magic shop
- - Ornament and Skin color prices have been reduced
- - Priests, Thiefs, and Archers can no longer wear Dual 1+ Shields (Only Warriors can wear)
- - Experience Pills now work with Leeching.
If 'Leecher' has pill, 'Leecher' will receive 2x Experience (Blaster doesn't need Experience Pill for it to work for the leecher)
- - Now able to receive Bless Leaf from GM Fishing Daily
- - Now able to Complete Carpentry War Staff Quest.
- - Alchemy daily quests should now give experience reward.
- - Bug that allowed RE to be put into Bank as a 'ghost item' is now fixed.
- - Castle War has been fixed
- No longer have 2 stones or walls stacked on top of each other
- War Length has been changed to 2 hours
- Vote time has been changed to 30 minutes
- Prepare time has been changed to 30 minutes
- Minimum votes has been changed to 20
- - Added 3 new values to donate for fame using higher amount of crit. (Going to allow players to figure out the new values)
- - 2 more fame quests have been added.
- One is located in each nation.
Barantan (241, 214)
Helternt Village (143, 208)
- One is located outside Knockers tower (In Eastern Wanen)
Eastern Wanen (522,501)
- - Orc despawn rate
- - Job quests (Typos, NPC Locations) All fixes will not be included, but there will be alot of improvements. We will be removing the monster killing daily quests until we have fully fixed them.
- - Added hamburgers back into the cooking shop
- - Whisper bug
- - Resource rates for Mining, Lumbering, Fishing, and Herb digging will be increased